in Stockport and Manchester
Salaam Solutions blends the Psychological theory of Transactional Analysis with the Spiritual practices of Tazkiyahatal Nafs (self/soul purification)
What is Tazkiyah?
Tazkiyahat al Nafs is an ancient concept based on self development with the aim of spiritual transcendence and enlightenment and the realisation of Taqwa (God Consciousness).
What is Transactional Analysis?
Transactional Analysis is a humanistic and relational approach to counselling and psychotherapy. It can aid self awareness and facilitate change.
more on TA can be found here : Transactional Analysis Philosophy
Practitioners & Associates
Mrs Georgina Cardo, Founder and Director
Training and qualifications include;
- Advanced Clinical Training in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (BACP member)
- BSc Hons in Counselling Studies (1st class). Cert of HE in Person Centered Counselling.
Current Student of;
- Certificate in Youth Counselling (pending completion) Institute of Counselling
- Islamic concepts of Tazkiyah & Tarbiyah under the guidance of Islamic Scholors that specialise in Tazkiyaht al Nafs (purification of the soul)
- Counselling women, children and couples
- Inspirited Minds Mental Health Charity – Counsellor
- HR & Support Administrator for Masjid Salahadeen al Ayubi in Manchester
- Islamic Events and Course orgainsation
- CYP practitioner Tameside Oldham & Glossop MIND
Working Alliances with:
Inspirited Minds is a faith based, voluntary mental health charity located in London that launched in 2014 with the aim to raise awareness, combat stigmas and provide professional, non-judgemental, confidential support to those with mental health illnesses.
Offers online courses and weekend seminars on Quranic self development and Islamic subjects.
Salahadeen Al Ayubi Mosque (Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre) was established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
Counselling Appointments: 07513951531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the following form: