Al Buruj Press presents
Secrets of Change: Qur’anic Psychology & the Self
Map yourself using The Book
Join us for this Unique Weekend Seminar with a Special Guest from the USA exploring the psychology of the self through the Qur’an!
Over the years, habits are developed that are difficult and seemingly impossible to change. Resolutions are made and broken, all in a fruitless attempt at bettering oneself.
– A thorough understanding of how you function
– Uncover major misconceptions about change
– Explore the psychology of the self through the Quran
– Equip yourself with the tools you need to achieve personal goals in your life.
Mapping the self through Islamic introspection, we hope you will come to recognize how Islam is the best and only means to change and elevate one’s being.
Date: Friday 25th March 2016 and Saturday 26th March 2016
Time: 10am to 6pm
Venue: Harehills Primary School Darfield Road Leeds West Yorkshire LS8 5DQ
Price: £40 early bird discount, £55 after the 6th March 2016, On the Day: £70
Early Bird Discount Available until 6th March 2016 with lunch included, Creche available with extra charge.
Special Guest: Shaykh Abu Nahla (USA)
For more info & to enrol, please visit: http://www.alburujpress.com
If you want to book 3 tickets or more, you may purchase directly by emailing: email@example.com
* No Refunds accepted on any form of cancellation request 14 days before the event. Tickets which are brought within 14 days of the event are non refundable.*